We take the safety of your personal data seriously. We are committed to ensuring we meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Details of the Data Controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Fusion Pharma Limited
50 High Street
The Information We Collect
When you visit our site or fill out a form in connection with our activities, services or resources we may collect information about you including, but not limited to, the following:
- Telephone number
- Contact information, including email address and business address
- Demographic information such as location, age and gender
- IP address
We require this information to respond to requests and queries, understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
If you request it, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Security & Sharing
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will never share your personally identifiable information with any third party without asking for your permission first. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personal information to outside parties (except to the third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us, but we will always seek your permission before sharing your information).
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the legislator to obtain from the us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail themselves of this right of confirmation, he or she may at any time contact our data protection officer.
Your rights include, but are not limited to:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to request the complete erasure of your personal data from our systems;
- the routine erasure of your personal data in accordance with legal requirements;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. No fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet or open certain emails. Among other things, cookies allow us to recognise your device and remember if you’ve been to this website before. We use the term cookie to refer to cookies and technologies that perform a similar function to cookies (eg tags, pixels, etc).
Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit our Site, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on a website may impact the functionality or performance of the website or prevent you from using certain services provided through that website.
The following categories of cookie are currently used by us:
- JSESSIONID, PHPSESSID [stores your session id]
- log [Internal tracking id]
- __utma, __utmc, __utmz [Google Analytics traffic monitoring]
- utmcsr [Google Analytics traffic monitoring]
- utmccn [Google Analytics traffic monitoring]
- utmcmd [Google Analytics traffic monitoring]
- ga, gat, gid [Google Analytics traffic monitoring]
- _ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
- _gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
- _ga_<container-id> 2 years Used to persist session state.
- _gac_gb_<container-id> 90 days Contains campaign related information.
AdWords Remarketing Cookie
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise our services to you across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine.
THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE US OR ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER.
The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
To summarise, the Google AdWords remarketing Cookie connects the activity of https://fusion-pharma-limited.com/ with the AdWords advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
You can opt out of the cookie tracking here:
- Fusion Pharma Limited, Orwell House, 50 High Street, Hungerford, RG17 0NE
- 020 3131 9799
- Data Protection Officer: Mrs Leah Heathman, Director